• The first author of each paper should receive an email from Sheridan with detailed instructions regarding the camera-ready paper. If you did not receive the email, you can format your paper according to
this webpage. We recommend you to submit on July 19th, 1 day before the specified deadline on the above webpage.
• Authors notifications were sent out.
• The The demo/poster deadline has been pushed to July 16th, 2014. Acceptance notifications will be announced by July 18th.
The demo/poster deadline has been pushed to July 11th, 2014.
• Please submit your posters and demos abstracts by directly emailing them to both firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com .
• The paper registration and paper deadlines have been extended by one (1) week. The new registration deadline is June 8th, 5:00PM CDT, and the new paper submission deadline is June 9th, 5:00PM CDT.
• The Camera Ready Paper deadline has been changed to July 19th, 2014 from July 27th, 2014.
• The Authors Notification date has been changed to July 4th, 2014 from July 7th, 2014.
Authors should prepare a PDF version of their full paper. Papers must be no longer than six (6) pages and should follow standard ACM style. Refer to http://www.sigmobile.org/mobicom/2014/submit.html for details (but keep page length to six pages max).
Since the review process is not double blind, please leave the author names on the paper.
Please register, then submit the full paper on EDAS: http://edas.info/N17837
For posters, you will submit an abstract describing in text what the poster will present. The abstract will include the problem and motivation and the proposed solution. The abstract must be no more than two (2) pages in length and in PDF format. The abstract should be written in accordance to the ACM SIG Alternate conference style .
Please submit a poster by directly emailing the poster abstract to both firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
For demo submissions, you will prepare an abstract in PDF format no more than two (2) pages in length. The abstract will include the problem and motivation and the proposed solution. Please follow the ACM SIG Alternate conference style for the abstract.
Please submit a demo by directly emailing the demo abstract to both firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Poster and Demo Deadline: July 16th, 2014
Paper Registration Deadline: June 8th, 2014, 5:00PM CDT
Paper Deadline: June 9th, 2014, 5:00PM CDT
Authors Notification: July 4th, 2014
Camera Ready Paper: July 19th, 2014
Workshop: September 7th, 2014